Are you interested in applying for funding from our research foundation? Here are the criteria we look at when evaluating applications.
- Does the application contain a current description of the background and state of knowledge?
- Are hypotheses and goals well described?
-Is the issue scientifically described?
Proposed materials and methods
- Are the selected materials and methods validated and relevant to the research question?
-Are the proposed materials and methods available within reasonable time?
- Is the material and the method unique in any way?
- Are there any ethical or environmental risks associated with the project?
Applicant’s or group’s scientific expertise
- Is there an updated CV attached?
- Does the project group have the required expertise?
- Has the group previously been published within the field?
- Is the entire cost of the project accounted for?
- Are the costs clearly accounted for in the different parts of the project?
- Are the costs and other efforts reasonable? Can something be done differently in order to reduce project costs?
- Has funding been granted or applied for from other financiers?
- Can the project be conducted without the participation of the Lantmännen Research Foundation?
- Has the foundation’s limit of overhead costs not exceeding 30% of the total project budget been taken into account?