As summer intern you will get practical experience from your field of studies and you will solve actual challenges and work with projects that can make a real difference in our company. You are a part of a professional team in our international business - either at Group Functions or in one of our divisions.
The application for Summer Internship 2023 is now open! Submit your application before February 3rd here.
Summer internship at Lantmännen
As an intern you will get insights from our global and growing business with operations from field to fork. Due to our unique business range, we can offer interesting projects in our different business areas, good developmental opportunities and experiences from different areas of expertise, valueable for your future career. What we do together can influence society and peoples’ everyday lives – creating value for our farmers and future generations.
This is what you will do
You will join a professional team somewhere within our international group, either at Corporate Functions or in one of our sectors: Agriculture, Food, Energy, Swecon or Real Estate. With support from your mentor, you will work with a project and tasks that create actual value for our business. The project will be in line with your educational background and interests. The projects' topics vary, the focus could for example be to identify or analyze a business need or challenge prior to a product launch or a research project. By the end of the internship you will present your result and recommendation on how to solve the challenge you’ve been given.
During this paid summer internship you will learn a lot, through practical experience and by taking ownership for your project. And we are in exchange looking forward to learning from you and together influence our road ahead.
- At least two semesters left until graduation from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- The possibility to work for five to eight weeks during the summer months and in Sweden or in one of the European countries in which Lantmännen is operating
- A genuine interest in Lantmännen and our business
- An open mind and appreciate to give and receive feedback
- Curious to learn more about Lantmännen and our broad business
- Highly communicative and collaborative
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Business oriented and eager to work in a global environment with a wide range of businesses
- Results driven and you have the ability to find new ways of reaching your goals
- Constantly looking for possibilities to improve things and drive new ideas
Everyone was very commitment and curious and I understood that the project was important, which felt good.
I felt that my project was taken seriously and that I could create value for the business. At the same time, it was a fantastic opportunity for me to develop and I got good insights into Lantmännen as a company.
Working with a project were I could apply the knowledge I got from university was a great experience. I would recommend the summer internship to everyone!
- Period: around five to eight weeks distributed over June to August, as decided together with your mentor
- City: will be decided later in the process
- Country: Sweden, Nordics or other European country
- Salary: paid position
- Our Summer Internship runs every second year: 2023, 2025 et cetera. Even years, next time in 2024, are the years we start our Graduate Trainee Program.
- Swecon Group - Business analysis for mySwecon
- Swecon Group - Investigate prerequisites for expansion of carbon footprint model
- Agricultural Sector – Market analysis & quality testing
- Group Function Sustainability – Risk analysis
- Group Function HR/Group Function Sustainability - Refined climate reporting for business travel
- Energy Sector - Evaluation of starch on their characteristics
- Energy Sector - Analysis and evaluation of a new biofuel product
- Food Sector - Digital assets in the e-com market
- Food Sector – Study of productivity increase in oat and breakfast production
- Food Sector - Implementation of oPRP in current HACCP plans