As summer intern you will get practical experience from your field of studies and you will solve actual challenges and work with projects that can make a real difference in our company. You are a part of a professional team in our international business - either at Group Functions or in one of our divisions.
Summer internship at Lantmännen
As an intern you get a foot in the door to our global and growing business with operations from field to fork. You will also get a leg up for upcoming trainee program starting in autumn 2020. Due to our unique business range, we can offer interesting projects in any of our business areas, great development opportunities and experiences from an international environment, from different cultures and areas of expertise, valueable for your future career. What we do together can influence society and peoples’ everyday lives – creating value for our farmers and future generations.
This is what you will do
You will join a professional team somewhere within our international group, either at Corporate Functions or in one of our sectors: Agriculture, Machinery, Food, Energy or Real Estate. With support from your mentor, you will work with a project that can create actual value for our business. The project will be in line with your educational background and interests. The projects' topics vary, the focus could for example be to identify or analyze a business need or challenge prior to a product launch or it could be a research project that you are working with. By the end of the internship you will present your result and recommendation on how to solve the challenge you’ve been given.
During this paid summer internship you will learn a lot, through practical experience and by taking ownership for your project. And we are in exchange looking forward to learning from you and together influence our road ahead.
- At least two semesters left until graduation from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- A valid working permit in Sweden
- A genuine interest in Lantmännen and our business
- An open mind and appreciate to give and receive feedback
- Curious to learn more about Lantmännen and our broad business
- Highly communicative and collaborative
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Business oriented and eager to work in a global environment with a wide range of businesses
- Results driven and you have the ability to find new ways of reaching your goals
- Constantly looking for possibilities to improve things and drive new ideas
Everyone was very commitment and curious and I understood that the project was important, which felt good.
- Period: around five to seven weeks distributed over June to August, as decided together with your mentor
- City: will be decided later in the process
- Country: Sweden
- Salary: paid position
- Our Summer Internship runs every second year: 2019, 2021 et cetera. Those years that we don’t offer the Summer Internship program, we recruit for our Graduate Trainee Program, starting 2020 next time
- Group Function Sustainability – Risk analysis
- Agricultural Sector – Market analysis & quality testing
- Food Sector – Study of productivity increase in oat and breakfast production
- Machinery Sector – Finance & controlling
- Group Function Supply Chain - Energy & Environment
- Energy Sector - R&D area
- Analysis and evaluation of a new biofuel product