Trade Marketing Coordinator
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trade Marketing Coordinator to join our Lantmännen Unibake team at our office in Pantelimon, Ilfov.
In this role, you will drive the market execution of our strategy, for the entire portfolio.
This is what you will do
- Ensure excellent implementation of permanent portfolio and new product launches;
- Coordinate the merchandising activity in its entirety, ensuring regular follow up on the field and structured reporting inside the organization;
- Coordinate the execution of in store activation campaigns, in line with brand strategy and company policy, and provide feedback to the Commercial team;
- Organize, coordinate, and participate in food exhibitions;
- Develop POS materials to be placed in the market, as well as ensure implementation and maintenance;
- Support the Commercial team in organizing and delivering various events for customers;
- Manage the trade marketing budget and third-party cooperation.
This is what you need to succeed: Your “power skills” What we offer to you The opportunity to work with a company who has a great focus on its people, they are our most important ingredient. Lantmännen Unibake are part of a group who run businesses from field to fork and have a diverse workforce in many countries, where cross functional and border collaboration is encouraged. Place of work: 119B Cernica street, Pantelimon, Ilfov Sounds interesting? We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV. If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Andreea Arambasa. All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.
Professional development is key, and we strongly believe that our talent will help us lead in the bakery business and to reach our objective of billions of smiling tummies.
This is what you need to succeed:
Your “power skills”
What we offer to you
Place of work: 119B Cernica street, Pantelimon, Ilfov
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV.
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.