Solution Specialist - Quality
Have an appetite for more?
Are you an Application Consultant/Solution Specialist, who wants to join our global IT team at our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark? Does it sound appealing working in an international environment, with over 20 nationalities and great career opportunities?
At Lantmännen Unibake you will be working in one of the most exciting roll-out road maps for D365FO on a global scale.
We are now looking for an experienced Application Consultant/Solution Specialist focusing on the Quality function, to join our international team in Copenhagen. We are a growing company with very positive momentum and it’s a great time to join and contribute to this exciting opportunity.
This is what you will do
- You will take an active part in the configuration, testing, and training all the way to support the Post-Go-Live in the implementation projects.
- You are leading the implementation work of solutions in Quality area and become part of a large network of dedicated and skilled colleagues in the organization who work with other functional-specific areas.
- You work closely with Business Process Manager, Super Users, Solution Owner, and other stakeholders in your Stream, during the project to ensure a successful business platform implementation.
Your tasks will include
- Responsible for implementing the Unibake Business Platform according to best practices processes utilizing standard applications and functionality where applicable
- Facilitate communication with Super Users and Local Process Owner in your area
- Plan and execute functional area-specific testing
- Deliver solution training to end-users in your area (“train the trainer”) and ensure the use of the Unibake business platform solution documentation
- 3+ years of application experience in MS Dynamics Suite (AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365FO) or other ERP solutions and a strong understanding of the solutions used in the functional area of Quality as well as business knowledge of the same;
- Experience in rolling out or working in line with applications in the Quality business area as PDM solutions
- Demonstrated abilities to cooperate and communicate with stakeholders
- Quality & Food Safety process industry experience is considered as an advantage
- Professional level of English
What we offer to you
- Work in an open, friendly multicultural environment, with over 20 nationalities
- Work with colleagues both in IT and out in the business units
- Work in a company that has a vision to be the “most tech-enabled” company within the industry
- Great opportunity to be part of one the of most exciting roll-out road maps for D365FO on a global scale
- A go-to-expert for a specific stream in a project, which can provide best practices
- Highly successful international bakery group (it has doubled in size in a decade)
- Possibility to grow your career further in our many international locations
Location/Travels: Place of work: Lantmännen Unibake International HQ in Copenhagen, Ørestad – 1 minute from the Metro.
On-site presence at the business unit up to 3 days bi-weekly during the project implementations. (depending on location).
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter via this link.
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.