Senior Programme Manager
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We are now looking for an experienced Programme Manager to lead the implementation of the Unibake Business Platform (BP2.0) in our business units globally. We are a growth company with very positive momentum and it’s a great time to join and contribute to this exciting opportunity.
This is what you will do
The Programme Manager is overall program responsible for implementations of the Unibake Business Platform (BP2.0) in Unibake business units globally, within the frame and scope for the program and according to agreed roadmap. You will report directly to the Lantmännen Unibake CIO.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the BP2.0 program budget, roadmap and timeline as well as financial follow-up with support from the IT Business Controller.
- Responsible for the BP2.0 UBI project team and staffing with UBI internal and external resources.
- Operationally responsible for Project Managers and Change Manager.
- Line manager for the Project Managers and Change Manager as well as operationally responsible for any externals performing a PM role in the BP2.0 program.
- Support the Project Managers with creation detailed local implementation project plans based on the generic template plan.
- Reporting of BP2.0 plans, progress and status to the BP 2.0 Steering Committee (Unibake EMT).
- Communication towards stakeholders in Unibake and Lantmännen.
- Quality Assurance (QA) of the BP2.0 implementation projects.
- Responsible for the 9 Approaches implementation methodology.
- Part of the UBI IT Mgmt. team contributing to the overall transformation and development of the IT function.
This is what you need to succeed:
As Programme Manager, you should have demonstrated experience in implementation of ERP solutions in larger global organizations, MS Dynamics Suite or other ERP systems.
- 10+ years of practical project management or program management experience in from ERP implementations.
- Experience of IS/IT leadership in an international environment.
- Experience from manufacturing industry, preferably process industry.
- Experience from program work covering multiple parallel or overlapping projects.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and with large-scale organizational change efforts.
Your “power skills”:
- You have an international and positive mindset and can easily navigate and communicate with people from different cultures.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated abilities to co-operate and communicate with multiple stakeholders both internal and external to support the business and drive implementation of the Unibake Business Platform.
- Used to work hands on with leading implementation work on program level in a leading position.
- Used to coordinate multiple projects, resources and tasks in a complex project environment.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
What we offer to you
You will get the chance to contribute to the future our global IT organization_
“towards thousands of smiling users”_.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and open, friendly multicultural culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and competencies. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive work environment within a highly successful international bakery group where you will be able to impact the business.
Expected travelling to business units when required.
Place of work: Sluseholmen in Copenhagen.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter via this link, but no later than August 9th 2020.
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to connect on LinkedIn with Viola Baldoni, Talent Acquisition Manager. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Carina Harders, Lantmännen Unibake CIO at + 45 5117 6656.
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.