Quality Auditor - Days
We have an exciting vacancy in our Milton Keynes bakery for a Quality Auditor. Reporting to the QA Supervisor, you will be responsible for auditing and promoting compliance with quality and food safety procedures, providing support and guidance to the operational teams where required and ensuring standards are in line with business needs and customer requirements.
You will be great at:
- Accurate and timely completion of daily shift reports
- Verification of processes against site standards such as weight checks, temperature verifications and recipe code checks.
- Label checks, bar code, metal detection and sieving verification start-up and ongoing verification on the line as part of CCP checks
- Training out technical procedures and SOP’s to factory facing employees
- Completing GMP and process audits
- Taking environmental swabs and samples in line with testing schedule
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- A competent user of IT software including Outlook and MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good communicator with strong oral and written communication abilities
- Working knowledge of HACCP, BRC standards and Food Legislation (desirable)
- Good interpersonal skills – with the ability to build strong and credible cross functional relationships
- Strong influential skills
- Good time management – with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
We are operating a continental shift pattern with 7 days off in every 14-day cycle - we are a 24/7 operating bakery, 12-hour shifts covering days and weekdays/weekends, on a two-week Rota. Shift patterns 4 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 4 days off. Shifts start times are 6am and end at 6pm.
Flexibility is required in this role due to the 24/7 operations at Lantmannen Unibake UK Ltd and the potential need to cover other members of the Quality Team – this may include working 12 hour shifts over days/nights/weekends