Master Data Specialist
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Master Data Specialist to join our Data team at our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is what you will do:
The Master Data Specialist is part of the Data & Analytics team in Unibake IT, with organizational reference to the Manager for Data & Analytics. The Master Data specialist will daily report to the Master Data Lead around tasks and prioritizations.
A Master Data Specialist in Unibake is responsible for guiding local business users in master data creation and maintenance, while also playing an active role in our ERP (D365FO) implementation projects, working with colleagues to continuously improve our solutions and ways of working. Supporting and guiding our organization to continuously lift our Data quality and ensure a complete and documented implementation of processes and master data.
As part of our ERP roll-out (country by country) you will be expected to travel to our local units frequently (some periods every other week for 2-4 days), as part of the implementation. Our locations are placed around the world, but mainly in Europe.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Support the business with various (Master Data) requirements and projects
- Support our local units when implementing our ERP system, incl training, data migration, quality check and corporation with colleagues in workstreams
- Master Data domain development, deployment and maintenance
- Responsible for training the local Master Data Coordinator in the master data processes and policies
- Co-create new design solutions for Master Data incl Quality, processes, training etc.
- Update stakeholders on status of deliverables
- Documentation of existing and new solution designs
- Support in ad-hoc user inquiries (tickets, incidents, change requests)
- Monitoring Master Data performance and act accordingly
- Help facilitate and engage with the Master Data coordinator forum (Data stewards)
This is what you need to succeed:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Economics, Data Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years of work experience in Master Data Management- and/or Product Information Management concepts as well as applications
- Fundamental MS Dynamics Suite (AX2012 and/or Dynamics365fo) know-how
- Good knowledge in areas of data quality, data governance, and data analytics
- Familiar with the Agile framework
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry and/or Quality mgmt. will be seen as an advantage (nice to have)
Your "power skills":
- Team player, helps everyone achieve the higher goal
- Can-do attitude
- Proactive and open-minded
- Strives to improve at every opportunity
- Eye for detail and design
- Willingness to teach/educate others
- Can work in an Agile framework
What we offer to you:
Lantmännen Unibake is certainly a growing organization that is ready to cater to your ambitions. In fact, it has doubled in size in a decade.
We pride ourselves on having a high-performing and open, friendly multicultural environment where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and competencies. In return for your commitment, drive, and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive work environment within a highly successful international bakery group, where you will be able to impact the business and have the possibility to grow your career further in our many international locations.
Expected traveling days:
The position will include in the ERP roll-out phase bi-weekly (2-4 days per week) traveling mainly in Europe.
Place of work:
Place of work will be Lantmännen Unibake International HQ in Copenhagen, Ørestad.
We will interview on an ongoing basis so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter at you're earliest convenience.
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Ieva Damberga, Global Talent Acquisition Manager.
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.