IT Project Manager - ERP
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people who are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart, we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our IT team at our brand-new head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This is what you will do
You will be responsible for leading the deployments of the Unibake Business Platform in the Unibake business units globally. You will be responsible for project activities from pre-assessment until handover to support and closure of the project. Your team will consist of Business Process Managers, Solution Specialists, External consultants as well as the support and assistance from our Change and Learning lead. As part of our IT Project Center of Excellence, you will, together with your colleagues, be responsible for defining and integrating our IT project methodology and Change Management and Learning frameworks. The IT project methodology and other methods/frameworks are living documents and should be updated based on the learnings we collect from completed and ongoing projects as well as industry best practices.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Create a project plan based on our IT project methodology, as well as ensure that the project is on track through progress reports, project status, and working meetings as well as removing roadblocks and obstacles to minimize risks;
- Balance the project plan, resource allocation, and budget in a way that each project member is engaged in the project, has a meaningful contribution, and can deliver high quality;
- Create and get project budgets approved as well as follow up on actuals against budget throughout the project execution;
- Establish and host a Project Steering Committee, and/or communicate status reports to IT Project Deliveries and other stakeholders in Unibake as well as Lantmännen.
This is what you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of practical project management experience, preferably related to ERP implementations or business transformations;
- 6+ years of practical experience in projects, preferably ERP implementations or business transformations;
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-function and location project teams primarily including Business Process Managers, Local Process Owners, Solution Specialists, Super Users, and Key Users;
- Experience driving Organizational Change Management activities;
Solid understanding of project life cycles and different methodologies from the IT/software industry;
Change management experience.
Your “power skills”
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view;
- High level of aptitude for adapting to changing realities;
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, and collaborating;
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills;
- Very good written and spoken communication skills and an ability to communicate at all organizational levels;
- Professional level of English;
- Live our Lantmännen Unibake values (especially "Drive performance", "Be brave", "Involve" and "Inspire") and be able to navigate in a matrix organization.
What we offer to you
Lantmännen Unibake is certainly a growing organization that is ready to cater to your ambitions. In fact, it has doubled in size in a decade.
We pride ourselves on having a high-performing and open, friendly multicultural environment where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and competencies. In return for your commitment, drive, and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive work environment within a highly successful international bakery group, where you will be able to impact the business and have the possibility to grow your career further in our many international locations.
Lantmännen Unibake International HQ in Copenhagen, Ørestad.
During the implementation of the project, it is expected that you will be traveling to the local units together with the project team on a bi-weekly basis.
Assistance with international relocation is also offered.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV and motivational letter via this link. If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Ieva Damberga, Global Talent Acquisition Manager via LinkedIn. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to reach out to Martin Errebo Møller, Sr. Programme Manager, via LinkedIn. All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.