Global Graduate Program: Category Management track
As a graduate, you have the world at your feet. So, why not join a company with the world as its marketplace?
Bread and pastries are staples in the majority of countries in the world. When humans feel hungry or want to treat themselves, they often turn to a bakery. As a global bakery group, we create high-quality baked goods on an industrial scale to satisfy this need all over the world. These products are components of a complex portfolio, managed by a talented Category Management team.
If you want to be a part of the team and grow fast by getting full responsibility from day one in a ‘real’ value-adding job in an ambitious, and at the same time friendly and open work environment where we have fun – you should take a closer look at the Lantmännen Unibake Global Graduate Program.
The Global Graduate Program: 2 years that will shape your entire career
We are only looking for the best talent and, in return for your energy and hard work, we promise to lead you towards a purposeful full-time role with massive potential and impact. You will contribute actively to making millions and millions of people happy every day when they eat our quality products.
What you will do
Help manage a category of products that makes billions of people happy.
From day one, we will give you responsibility and you will be openly welcomed into a team where you will be encouraged, mentored, trained, and assessed. Category Management orchestrates the process needed to translate consumer insights and global market trends into innovative products that fit with our strategies for our three global core categories.
As part of the team, you will focus on new product development and innovation but also learn how to manage our product portfolio - including value management and assortment optimization - and be involved in the Sales and Operations planning process across the entire value chain.
During the Program, you will work with senior managers and you will work cooperatively with many stakeholders across the company.
Yes, we have our commercial interests at heart, but we know we can do nothing without continually introducing talented colleagues.
What you need to have
- Russian and English language to a professional working proficiency.
- A Master’s degree at above pass-rate (or a projection that you’ll achieve this), within Marketing, International Business, Business Development, or Business Intelligence.
- No more than two years’ work experience.
- A truly international mindset and the willingness to move geographically, both during and after the Program.
- The ability to start in November 2020.
- We expect you to be residing in RUSSIA at the start of the program and that you have legal rights to work in the participating countries for the rotation in year two (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, US, Belgium, Poland, and Russia).
- A personality that fits our values. You need to be open, driven, a curious learner, someone who likes building teams. A person ready to go the extra mile in the pursuit of an ambitious and rewarding career.
How to apply
Please make sure that you upload your resume and diplomas and a motivational letter - your chance to tell us what excites you about this role and why you think it’s right for you. Don’t forget to mention in which country you would like to start (year one) and what kind of related extra curriculum activities you have done.
Learn more about our Graduate Program here: https://www.lantmannen-unibake...
We are looking forward to meeting graduates with a passion for making things happen, a real enthusiasm for our business, and a strong desire to learn and build their careers.
Ready for a challenging role and great development in an international bakery group?
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.