Global Graduate Program - Supply Chain
Join our Supply Chain team and have an impact on our business and a sustainable future
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading Nordic bakery company, and joining our Global Graduate Program for 2 years will shape your entire career! Do you want to grow fast? Do you thrive with full responsibility from the very first day? Are you looking for a value-adding job in an ambitious environment? And is a friendly and open work environment important to you? Then, you should take a closer look at our Global Graduate Program.
We have graduate positions open in Denmark, Finland, Romania, Poland, and Belgium. This position is open for the HQ office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Why join Unibake and our global Supply Chain Graduate Program?
With 6000 colleagues and more than 30 large-scale bakeries, operations in 20+ countries, and sales in 60+ countries around the globe, you will be part of a great company that is highly market-focused and a European leader within bake-off and fresh bakery products to both food retail and food service channels.
We focus on high-quality and fast delivery and take pride in being a preferred partner for some of the world’s largest food providers and quick-service restaurants. Combatting climate change is a key part of our business strategy and we recently committed to the Science Based Targets initiative.
When you join the Supply Chain track you'll be at the center of our business. The supply chain plays a vital role in delivering our goods to our customers and consumers; from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing and delivering the product. You will rotate over two roles: Customer Service & Logistics, Demand Planning and Manufacturing. This exposure offers a comprehensive view of the End-to-End Supply Chain and its significance in delivering excellence.
What sets our program apart from other programs is the opportunity to contribute to the business from day one, to have a global impact on our big strategic projects, and to rotate to spend your second year living and working in another country.
Join us and experience how we value your growth and contributions while you shape the future of the supply chain industry with us.
What will be your highlights?
International Two-year program : starting in your home country 1st year with an international rotation in your 2nd year will enable you to leave your global footprint in Unibake and build a strong network. After rotation, you will bring experience back to your home country and continue your career journey there. Your career can take different paths, within Supply Chain, Production, Procurement etc.
Career Development Plan : Individual development plan that will help to accelerate your career and prepare you for your future with us. Leader or an expert? It’s up to you – you're in the driver’s seat.
Support Program and Network : A mentor and a large network of stakeholders will guide you throughout your experience and support your growth. Together with our entire international Graduate Community.
Expertise to succeed in Supply Chain and beyond: You will learn from the best and be exposed to different areas within Supply Chain to increase your knowledge and build relevant competencies. In addition, you will take part in quarterly global workshops with your fellow graduates with whom you will also do an international project focused on solving a global challenge or exploring a future opportunity within Global Supply Chain.
What you need to have
- English language to professional working proficiency.
- A truly international mindset, you must have lived abroad, and the willingness to move geographically, both during and after the Graduate Program.
- A master's degree with strong academic achievements. We are open to a wide range of educational backgrounds as long as you have had touchpoints in the Supply Chain.
- Graduation the last 2 years or expected graduation date before September 2024.
- Availability to start the program in September 2024.
- You must be living and able to work in the country where you are applying.
- A personality that fits our values. You are open, have drive, are a curious learner, and see the bigger picture. A person ready to go the extra mile in the pursuit of an ambitious and rewarding career.
- Some relevant work experience from a professional company will be an advantage.
Please apply through our recruitment system and make sure to add the following information:
- Make sure that you upload your resume and diplomas in the application form.
- No cover letter is needed, just answer 3 questions in the application form and tell us more about you.
- Don’t forget to mention in which country you are applying as we have openings in Denmark, Finland, Romania, Belgium, and Poland. You must be living and able to work in the country where you are applying.
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Ieva Damberga, Global Talent Acquisition Manager via LinkedIn. Your application must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially.
Learn more about the Global Graduate Program here: https://www.lantmannenunibake....
If you are a more experienced candidate, you are very welcome to apply to other roles at Lantmännen Unibake via our careers page.