CRM Data Analyst
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Our BeNeFrItEs-cluster (Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain) makes the shift towards a market driven organization where innovation & customer centricity are key elements.
One of our core initiatives has been the roll-out of a digital strategy where data plays a crucial role. And that’s where you come in! In order to keep focus, we will assign you to our Sales Foodservice-channel Benelux – our most profitable sales channel today!
Do you have a strong track-record in customer analytics and are you ready for a pioneers role in an ambitious/faced paced environment?
To accelerate the realization of our digital strategy, we are hiring an entrepreneurial CRM Data Analyst.
This is what you will do
As CRM Data Analyst, you are responsible to set-up a reporting structure that provides relevant business insights to the commercial department (both sales as marketing) as to our external partners. The implementation of a new CRM-system will be one of your key missions. Afterwards, you will be in charge of the in-life management of the system and transform it into a CRM-platform that will provide an integrated view of our customer. Also, you will be responsible to create sales & marketing reports/dashboards to better focus our commercial strategy on the customer. To support our ambitious vision, you will steer our Analytical Sales Support/CRM Administrator and manage the CRM-budget.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- You function as a solid point of contact for the commercial departments (Customer Care, Field Sales & Key Account Management, Trade & Channel Marketing) for data related topics.
- You collect and analyze their business needs into reports and dashboards using huge volumes of data.
- You are the liaison between our internal stakeholders, our external data partners (Systrion, Data Outlet,…) and our key accounts/wholesalers.
- You will develop a data acquisition strategy to improve and enrich our database supporting our understanding of the single customer view.
- In close collaboration with our external partners you will design, optimize and automate various data processes to support the reporting needs.
- Incl. defining the required database structure/lake, work on data extraction, matching and cleansing of the data as well as data analysis and reporting.
- Based on data analyses and insights in our customer buying behavior (eg: white spots, churn analysis, cross-and upsell opportunities), you will make clear recommendations to your internal (marketing, sales, customer care) and external customers for developing appropriate product, service and/or promotional programs to improve overall business performance.
- You will develop a future proof strategy in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for addressing reporting, data management as well as business information needs.
- You will support our business partners on the following topics
- senior management with the budgeting planning and forecasting process based upon analysis and business insights.
- the Sales and Marketing teams with a periodic analysis of our sales performance identifying opportunities to improve.
- You will work closely together with our IT and Digital teams – both within our decentral organization as at HQ – in ensuring technical functionalities and an effective implementation/running of the applications.
Your profile: Your “power skills” What we offer to you Sounds interesting? We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your resume. If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process, please reach out to Els Magerman (Talent Acquisition Specialist). If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Chris Schinkels (Customer Care Manager). We will treat your candidature with the highest level of confidentiality.
Your “power skills”
What we offer to you
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your resume.
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process, please reach out to Els Magerman (Talent Acquisition Specialist). If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Chris Schinkels (Customer Care Manager).
We will treat your candidature with the highest level of confidentiality.