Business Process Manager - Quality
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people who are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart, we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Process Manager focusing on Quality to join our Lantmännen Unibake team at our office in Copenhagen.
This is what you will do:
Join our team as a Business Process Manager in Quality and become a vital contributor to global standard quality processes during the implementation of new solutions like D365FO and other quality-related systems. As the bridge connecting Quality and IT, you'll collaborate closely with functional Business Process Managers, solution experts, and owners. This role offers the chance to thrive in an international setting with a global reach. Your reporting line will lead directly to Susanne Engberg, our Group Quality Director, ensuring your work contributes to our global quality processes and strategic growth.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Lead the effort to continue our standardization journey for Quality & Food Safety processes globally.
- Drive improvements into Quality Processes together with key stakeholders within the quality function (Unibake HQ and local units) as well as from other business functions and IT.
- Play a key role in D365FO (MS Dynamics 365 CE Suite) rollout from pre-assessment, gap identification, design to deployment.
- Drive process review sessions with Process Owners and Super Users in the local units.
- Drive regular work stream meetings and functional process meetings.
- Lead projects within own Business process area and participate in relevant excellence programs.
- Champion Change management initiatives among stakeholders.
- Manage business requirements and change requests.
- Ensure alignment of requirements across different functions within the BPM network and reconcile discrepancies between local and global requirements.
- Organize and oversee regular Super User forums with local units.
This is what you need to succeed:
- A bachelor's degree (BSc) or master's degree (MSc), or equivalent, in a relevant field.
- Proven experience working with Quality processes. Experience in food production will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in working with ERP systems and other solution solutions applicable to the function.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in FMCG and/or other regulated process industries with multiple production sites.
- Solid experience in business process development, global-scale change projects, and programs.
- Experience in driving change management in an international environment
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English.
Your “power skills”:
- Proven experience in effectively managing stakeholders in a complex international matrix organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a track record of inspiring and engaging stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Lives our values such as "Drive performance", "Be brave", and "Involve and Inspire".
- A holistic view, effective team player, and strong relationship builder.
What we offer to you:
- Join a highly successful international bakery group that has experienced remarkable growth, doubling in size over the past decade.
- Immerse yourself in an open, friendly, and multicultural workspace where you'll collaborate with colleagues from more than 25 different nationalities.
- Possibility to grow your career further in our many international locations
- Play a pivotal role in our global expansion as we roll out and standardize D365FO solutions worldwide. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
- Work closely with professionals not only in Quality but also within our IT department, as well as in various business units.
Expected traveling days: Approximately 20 days a year
Place of work: HQ located in Copenhagen, Denmark
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your CV.
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact Global Talent Acquisition Manager, Ieva Damberga.
All applications must be completed in English and will be treated confidentially