Business Development Manager Foodservice
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
In order to further develop the Foodservice channel in Belgium & Luxembourg, we are hiring an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager to join our local Lantmännen Unibake team.
Are you an experienced commercial profile looking for a new challenge where you will be able to put your entrepreneurial spirit into practice? Not only in terms of people management, but also in terms of developing a strategy to lift the Foodservice channel to a higher level, create impact on our business results and working on business development yourself to the top Key Accounts. Then look no further and leave your details behind.
This is what you will do
As Business Development Manager you are responsible to drive new business in the Foodservice market in Belgium and Luxembourg. You create an effective commercial plan to secure a profitable growth of Pastridor in Foodservice. Together with your team of Key Account Managers and (National) Account Managers Wholesalers you improve value in all market segments of social and commercial catering. You apply a consultative selling approach in order to position Lantmännen Unibake as a top-of-mind supplier.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Design, communicate and implement long-term strategies & 1-year business plans for (inter)national accounts & prospects. Your objective is to achieve maximum sales and profit growth whilst ensuring customer strategies are achieved.
- Develop new business for Lantmännen Unibake by acquiring new clients & developing new opportunities within large (inter)national accounts: from an initial contact up to closing a deal and establishing and growing existing collaborations.
- Establish senior business level relationships with all key customer decision makers with as a result that Lantmännen Unibake is involved in all relevant business development opportunities and considered as a preferred (strategic) partner.
- Highlight NPD opportunities, develop products in conjunction with NPD colleagues for new lines (including account exclusive lines).
- Have ongoing dialogue with demand planners to meet customer service level KPIs. Provide notice of events (list/delist, promotions etc.) in advance allowing efficient forecasting and planning.
- Develop, implement and evaluate cost effective pricing, promotional plans and marketing activities at account level in conjunction with colleagues, to maximize a profitable sales growth.
- Manage the right product mix to maximize margins.
- Anticipate problems, identify obstacles and enlist the support of internal resources to maintain and maximize account penetration and realization of potential revenue.
- Keep a close eye on market trends in order to gain and argue Lantmännen Unibake’s competitive edge.
- Continually & proactively monitor and analyze the QSR-market and competitor’s activity.
- Share knowledge of competitor activity, products, services and prices internally – and participate in the development of appropriate response activities.
- As a true people manager you lead by example in order to motivate and inspire your colleagues. By coaching and sharing feedback with them, you are able to support them in their personal development.
This is what you need to succeed: You have: Your “power skills” What we offer to you Place of work: Londerzeel Sounds interesting? We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your resume and motivation. If you have any questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Els Magerman (Talent Acquisition Specialist). If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to Marius van Mierlo (Sales Director Foodservice). We will treat your candidature with the highest level of confidentiality.
This is what you need to succeed:
Your “power skills”
What we offer to you
Place of work: Londerzeel
We will interview ongoing so please don’t hesitate to send your application by submitting your resume and motivation.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Els Magerman (Talent Acquisition Specialist). If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to Marius van Mierlo (Sales Director Foodservice).
We will treat your candidature with the highest level of confidentiality.