Bake Off Specialist
Do you have an excellent knowledge of In Store Bakery (ISB)?
Do you work in a Retail Bakery environment?
Are you looking for a role that provides you the next step in your career? This may be the role for you!
At Lantmannen Unibake we manufacture Bread and Danish pastry for the retail, foodservice and wholesale markets.
We are looking to recruit for a really interesting role for our business. which would be absolutely suitable for someone he isn't looking for a nine to five role. Our bakery operations team prepare and deliver all of our samples, auditing our customer stores and providing training for our customers. This often means early starts but if you're a Baker you'll be used to that.
This person needs to be absolutely flexible, with a can do attitude, have a full driving license and be happy managing the logistics over busy delivery schedule.
This would really suit somebody who knows their way around a bakery, perhaps you've worked for one of the large retailers and be looking for a change of environment? You will have a real passion food, be punctual and reliable and have an excellent attention to detail.
- Able to review and suggest solutions to ISB operational challenges
- Great at communication & coaching with the ability to train/present to large groups
- Able to schedule deliveries and collection of samples in a cost-effective manner whilst meeting customer expectations
- Experience in logistics for multi drops
- An understanding of retail Instore Bakery stock control
- Understanding of Bakery processes – ideally large retail
- Understanding of product quality & technical issues
You’ll be great at:
- Core Bakery skills, with ability to teach others how to bake off ISB products
- Providing product launch support across all retailers
- Your working hours will be Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 6am and 6pm but flexibility will be required
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!