Main Purpose of Role
Provide support to the LUUK Finance Operations Controlling team.
- Provide financial input and support regarding New Product Development (NPD) product costing’s using new product recipes and pre-set templates together with Quick product costing’s for initial review by the NPD team.
- Support the Palette (invoice approval) flow for the Operations controlling team;
- Manage the accounting for utilities by collating usage via meter readings and calculating the required period end accruals.
- Provide support to the business in terms of collating and providing input into the various ONS (Office of National Statistics) returns (monthly, quarterly, annual).
- Produce the Weekly Labour Report for issue to the Operations team (share this task with the Supply Chain accountant).
Skills & Knowledge
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines;
- Ability to be pro-active and use own initiative;
- IT proficient with intermediate/advanced Excel skills;
- ERP systems / Microsoft Dynamics AX desirable but not essential;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information with good attention to detail;
- An understanding of manufacturing would be an advantage;
- Ability to work with ERP systems - Microsoft Dynamics AX desirable;
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced finance department
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com/en.
Lantmännen Unibake is a leading international bakery group with expertise in frozen and fresh bakery products for food service and retail, serving consumers around the clock and across the world every day. The aim is to make bread a profitable business for customers through high-quality products and innovative solutions – always based on a sustainable mind-set and excellent food safety standards. Lantmännen Unibake operates 35 modern bakeries around the world with headquarters in Denmark. The brand portfolio comprises a range of well-established brands: Hatting, Schulstad, Schulstad Bakery Solutions, Schulstad Royal Danish Pastry, Bonjour and many more. Lantmännen Unibake has a turnover of EUR 1.1 billion and employs 5,800 people in more than 20 countries. www.lantmannen-unibake.com/