Lantmännen Cerealia International is looking for an International Market Coordinator
We are looking for an international marketing coordinator to join our dynamic international team, and join us on our journey to develop and strengthen Lantmännen Cerealia’s business around the world.
About the position:
As International marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the international marketing and trade promotion activities based on country specific strategies. The role is cross category and brands, which requires close collaboration with internal stakeholders and our international partners. You will be reporting to the International Marketing Manager.
You will also be responsible for:
- Lead and coordinate local adoptions of communication outside our core markets Nordics, Russia and Ukraine.
- Track and maintain brand & product performance, gather data for product portfolio optimization. Participates and give input in product reviews meeting
- Assist in the development of short- and long-term business and marketing plans for assigned products/brands for relevant markets.
- Coordinate implementation of annual plans; new products, local adoption to communication etc.
- Monitors advertising and promotion expenditure on assigned products/brands.
- Support international customer with guidance and country specific requests.
- Update prices and contract management.
- Project Manager for appointed projects, e.g. food fair and events.
We are looking for:
To be successful in the role you need to be fluent in English both oral and written. Additional languages as German and/or Russian is highly valuable. We believe you have a university degree in business or marketing. If you have international experience, that is also a plus.
Since you will be working with different stakeholder both internally and internationally it’s important that you are structured with good project management skills. You have a positive “can do” attitude and a strong drive. Communication, relationship building and creating trust is within your nature, where you share Lantmännen values: openness, holistic thinking and drive.
Our International Business organization at Cerealia is on an existing journey. We are looking for a person who wants to join our team in building, improving and finding new ways of working, most importantly you enjoy winning together.
If you want to hear more about the job, you are welcome to reach out to Marcus Burmester, Marketing Manager International: marcus.burmester@lantmannen, +46709278034
Place: Stockholm, Sweden
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees and an annual turnover of SEK 45 billion (approximately EUR 4.3 billion). With research and operations throughout the value chain, we take responsibility from field to fork. www.lantmannen.com/en
Lantmännen Cerealia is part of the food division of the Lantmännen Group. We develop, produce and market a large range of healthy and nutritious food, based on locally grown cereals. The core of our assortment is grain-based products, including flour, muesli, crisp bread, pasta and pancakes, but we also provide ready meals, green food and drinks, and much more. Kungsörnen, AXA, START, FINN CRISP, Amo, Regal, Gooh and GoGreen are all parts of the Lantmännen Cerealia brand family, with one common goal: making a positive difference in food! Read more: www.lantmannencerealia.com.